Trudeau Landscape Co.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Jayslawncare

Jayslawncare LawnSite Member

Who is going to N.E. Grows? Im thinking about heading up there this year it been 4 years since Ive been....Thanks

2. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Thanks. Yes we're very systematic. we gotta plan and ready for battle lol.
    Joey and I just spent 30 mins on the phone discussing tomorrows game plan and the rest of the week. If we don't work as a team none of us will end up in a good situation.
    The pine straw we mostly blew into a pile but some sucked up with the mowers. they do ok but not as good as regular maple leaves.

Only raking we do is: raking onto a tarp if a tarp is needed and raking the leaf piles into the leaf loader tube.
    Some properties have insane leaves, others are very easy.

The John Deer is the neighbors. Just a home depot tractor.

3. RedMax Man

Thanks captain! Definitly gona try to get to that but its not till early next year right?
    I've never been lol
    I'm planning on it. Last year myself and some other guys were planning on going but a storm came and the snow wouldn't stop so we had to stay home and plow parking lots and driveways instead.

4. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

Dude get a leaf plow that thing saves sooo much time!! Jobs look great and so do the signs! Maybe I'll post some pix of my HUGE leaf piles and my jobsite signs (made just for fall).

Anyway we did 8 cleanups from 8am-1:30pm with 3 guys + myself, are yards look about the same? Loaded my buddies 12' grain body dump 4x times!! Will from lakeview landscapes can confirm it lol I know he's on here....

5. RedMax Man

We've been pushing piles with the Walker and Scag but if i find a used leaf plow i'll get it. i have the JRCO mounts because i have a dethatcher.

Ya, Will has a big truck so those had to be killer huge leaf piles.

6. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Do you have to pay to dump these leaves? or do you have somewhere to dump for free? I usually bring my crap up to the poconos when i go there on weekends, but now its filling up in a day or two. It costs me 150.00 to dump my dump trailer full of leaves. I tried saving some space by dumping out whatever was in there, and re-sucking it back in. It minimized it to about half, but then when i did a few houses, it filled up.

7. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

Yah! Crazy huge man! I bought a 48" leaf plow, if I bought again I'd go bigger...I have it on my 36" tthp, handles it np. It saves sooo much time though its crazy....

8. btnj47

btnj47 LawnSite Senior Member

Where you at in jersey ? I might be able to help you save some cash if your nearby

9. RedMax Man

No. I have a farm in my town that i dump on there site for free. They have to tractors and spread out the leaf piles. They asked me to bring my leaves and brush to them and gave me keys to their gated driveway. Works out great or both of us. no limits.

Another place i have i paid $300 for the entire year for unlimited amounts except for large loads of trees or brush i have to pay extra.

10. RedMax Man

We havent had any single jobs that fill up the leaf box. I'm not against trying something new. Can't say i see other guys in the area with leaf plows but i'll be the first to do if thats the case.