Trudeau Landscape Co.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Jun 1, 2008.

1. btnj47

btnj47 LawnSite Senior Member

thats alot of cleanups you got scheduled, how do you advertise ?

2. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

These are all regular clients or people i do cleanups for every year. Signs on trucks as you can see, biz cards, job signs. nothing out of the ordinary.

I'm sure i'll do more then 35 because quite a few people havent called yet who i usually do every fall.

Plus my buddy Joey who works with me has bout 25 - 30 cleanups of his own.

So between the two of us we're doing over 70 cleanups i'm sure. Many will be done twice. We've already done 20 - 30 cleanups but they're getn done again by Thanksgiving or right after.

3. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Its awesome, ive gone the past 5 yrs and its been great each time. I think its around early February. Defiantly worth the trip into Boston.

4. RedMax Man

Yeah Boston isn't far. As long as the weather cooperates and it isnt snowing i'm gonna make sure i'm there.

5. pwrstroke6john

pwrstroke6john LawnSite Member

I like that 05 grill and lights. I knew I reconized your truck from plowsite. Looks like your pretty well established in the lawn business.

6. RedMax Man

Thanks for the compliments. You should be seeing me hanging out over on Plowsite more often as the mowing and landscaping season comes to a break for winter.

7. NNJLandman

NNJLandman LawnSite Bronze Member

Im surprised a lot of guys only hit some of these properties twice. My Maint. Contracts states we will do bi-weekly cleanups(Starting Mid-Oct/Nov.) right through to the mid/end of Dec. Some properties I hit 3-4 times

8. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

I'm right by giants stadium. I go to natures choice in kearny to dump the stuff. Where is your place and how much?

9. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Wow, don't loose that contact. Thats awesome. You still charge the customer for the amount of leaves you take away right? Do you charge by the cubic yard?

10. RedMax Man

Some of my accounts are like that. Biweekly leaf cleanups but not every account.
    I won't loose it. Dumpings is figured into the job but i don't figure by cubic yard.