Trudeau Landscape Co.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Jun 1, 2008.

1. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Thanks. Trying to do my best. Ahh yeah got my plowing accounts. I'd like to replace my 8' yellow Fisher minute mount with an X-blade.
    That's what i use to pick up chix. My truck's not big enough and kinda lowsy for goin out.

2. RedMax Man

I'll take a closer picture of it with the magnets. I also do limo service on the weeekends to make a few extra $$$.

3. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

matches perfectly black and chrome

4. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Kool pictures, looks like another maintenance company of some sort work out of the same building as you as well as the limo service?

5. deere615

lol, I don't mind using my truck for going everywhere. Your truck is big enough to carry 1 fat @ss chic if you like it that way:laugh:

6. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

There a terrible thing to say about your girlfriend

7. RedMax Man

Its a fertizer company. They do many of my accounts. Yes the limo guy has a massive bus in the garage.
    My truck might be big enough but its not nice and clean enough.

8. deere615

I don't have a girl yet...trying to stay away from all the problems my friends seem to have
    ya I know what you mean, mine gets to dirty too, plus with the dump bed and all I can see your point. Man an x blade would look sick on your truck

Last edited: Nov 12, 2008
  9. tls22

tls22 LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah i thought about doing that! Its very easy you just need the blade the minute mount should match up. I guy on ps did that same thing, just look around they are out there!

10. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

I have one kind of, and I told her I was looking at a newer ford truck a few days ago, she said that she like my GMC better then a ford truck............oh yeah