Trudeau Landscape Co.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Thats a pretty cool deal to have something like that right there by you and the nursery within walking distance

2. tls22

tls22 LawnSite Senior Member

Good man deere, they are all leaches! You stay away from those she devils. I have had a gf for 2 years, i think about how much more money i would have if i did not!:cry:

3. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

My GF's mom and sted dad are rich and her dad and step mom are rich, you can't go wrong with that.

4. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

How bout you set a good example

They like my truck. Hope i can find an xblade and yeah it would be awesome.
    My current plow is a minute mount but has the 3plug so if i get an Xblade all i need is the plow. shouldn't need any wiring or push plates.
    A girl i was friends with years ago, i'd get into these dumb little arguments over Chevy vs. Ford trucks. we were both stupid. Her mom drove a chevy p/u. it was crazy when she got involved. Then i bought a Ford.
    Yeah its great and we get along really well. They service several hundred properties. Pretty sweet operation. They're trucks and equipment are sick. All Chevy 2500 LT Duramax diesels. I'll get some pics sometime.

The nursery is across the street.

5. RedMax Man

You must taste better then some of the other guys.

6. tls22

Your in a B-E-A-UTIFUL set-up, dont mess that up. Sorry i have turn redmax's thread into a Dear abby thread. Sorry....back on topic!

7. tls22

I do wear abercrombie colon!:cool2:

8. RedMax Man

Rich people don't usually just give away there money. Chances are very low for someone who isn't born in the family. I wouldn't take advantage of 'em. But its usually better then people who have nothing.

9. RedMax Man

Maybe i should upgrade my colon from the 50:1 mixed gas.

10. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

Then she's going to school for some big medical thing, where she will make over $250,000/year. I don't think I"m going to mess it up. If I do mess it up, I'll probly kick my self.