1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Trudeau Landscape Co.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Jun 1, 2008.

1. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

No, He just happened to mention it to me that it was going to be all pavers eventually. I think maybe the guy that did the other hardscaping will do it. its just a single guy that doesn't speak much english that he pays by the hr. its a crazy long driveway with a circle and island at the top.

2. RedMax Man

Lawns>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

DSCF0797.jpg

DSCF0798.jpg

DSCF0799.jpg

DSCF0800.jpg

3. RedMax Man

The 3 Mowers. Honda, Walker, Wright.

DSCF0794.jpg

4. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Looks like everything is going good. The paver driveway, eek, I wouldn't even think about attempting that! Of course, I have no experience in that area either.

5. A-Land

A-Land LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good Mica, you're a hell of a perfectionist. How do you like the quad level controls on the stander?

I was in Lowell the other day at my girlfriend's softball tournament, and I definitely didn't see any lawns like that. lol the park was the only grass in sight (might have been other "grass," we were in lowell.........)

6. RedMax Man

Yeah i think a job like that would be a little beyond me. I like doing stuff that i no from the beginning i can handle start to finish.

I wonder if the driveway can be plowed if its all pavers.

7. RedMax Man

Some guys dont like that about me that im a perfectionist but it makes peoples heads turn and brake lights go on when driving by and customer make comments about it too. Im very comfortable with the Quad lever now.

You must have been in a lowsy section of lowell because its a very diversified city. Some high-end manicured properties in some neighborhoods and dump yard slums in other areas. The last 2 groups of pics are all Lowell Lawns.

8. RedMax Man

Tried to make the best of these shrubs. They were way overgrown and butchered in past years so hopefully now they will take shape and begin to look better.

DSCF0780.jpg

DSCF0782.jpg

DSCF0787.jpg

DSCF0790.jpg

DSCF0792.jpg

9. RedMax Man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DSCF0810.jpg

10. RedMax Man

Kid gettin arrested. Chased by an unmarked cruiser:cool2: