Trudeau Landscape Co.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Jun 1, 2008.

1. A-Land

A-Land LawnSite Senior Member

lol I don't know why I thought it looked newer.... maybe it was just shiny haha

2. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Lawn i cut today and the tire swing in the picture i also built and hung earlier this summer.

DSCF0886.jpg

DSCF0889.jpg

3. A-Land

A-Land LawnSite Senior Member

Do you notice the variance in the stripes? I don't mean the wheel marks, in the middle there are strips of different colors. My scag does it too. Any idea why?

4. kreft

kreft LawnSite Bronze Member

Dull Blades?

5. RedMax Man

I did an edging job for the Lowell Gardening Club next to this popular restaurant and across from City Hall.

As you can see the lawn has been neglected but they are working to get it all back in shape.

DSCF0885.jpg

DSCF0878.jpg

DSCF0882.jpg

DSCF0880.jpg

DSCF0884.jpg

6. RedMax Man

Only happened on this lawn cuz its so thick and was very long so i almost did more damage then good. I double and triple cut which makes it worse the more time you did it to get it uniform.
    Definitly not dull.

7. pj550v12

pj550v12 LawnSite Senior Member

Convince dad to get a set of those airbags you have on your truck, his seems to be saggin a bit. I actually just got them for my truck, just have to have them installed. BTW I agree those actually look like really sharp blades.

8. RedMax Man

Definitly. He will be doing that soon. The f-250's dont have the overload leaf springs like my F-350 and i have air-bags also so i know how much they help. Hes got way to much tongue weight and its hard to wind down the trailer jack too. I suggested he get everything weight in figure out if there is a problem with the weight.

I've cut the lawn before when its a normal height and its looked much better.

9. pj550v12

pj550v12 LawnSite Senior Member

Just curious what brand air bags do you have, I just got the firestone ride-rite bags i'm stoked to put them on because right after that I'm puttin on the dump insert

10. RedMax Man

Brand: Air-Lift.