Trudeau Landscape Co.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Jun 1, 2008.

1. cat320

cat320 LawnSite Senior Member

Just woundering what used to be housed in that garage in the pics?

2. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Limo's and Fertilizer.

3. Impressions Landscaping

Impressions Landscaping LawnSite Member

My dad hasn't seen it yet, he's still working the bar right now....He'll like it, I might still buy Garrets headgear though. I'll take the truck on Friday and get up and get going on it early.

4. RedMax Man

Oh ya thats right.

If you get side tracked and put the EzV wiring on the dump truck then your gona be beatn with a club:laugh:

5. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

The new V looks sweet, I hope it works well and makes you good $$$! All your work looks good as usual.
    Nice job, you and Joey working together like that. It's great that you get along and can work together.

6. RedMax Man

Actually we don't always get along,lol. I'm an extreme perfectionist and want everything done my way and hate not working full days everyday during cleanup season. Sometimes we finish an hour or 2 early. I'm Control freak no joke when it comes to landscaping. overall though it works fine, otherwise we wouldn't be helpn eachother.

If all my cleanups don't get done though i'm gona be very dissapointed.

7. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

Thats how I am. I've had people tell me that they would hate to work for people like me, they would want people like me to do work for them.

8. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Another good quality to have is patience :laugh:
    I know what your saying with the clean-ups, I need to get one finished up, but I don't know if I will before the snow flies tomorrow. It's gonna be my biggest one yet, I'm thinking about heading over to the shop and building some sort of leaf plow.

9. davis45

davis45 LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Micah, to mount the dump insert do you just drill 4 holes in the bed? Might be lookin to get one. Clean-ups look great!

10. Green Team Landscaping

Green Team Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

What are the advantages to the v blade? Does it not leave those lines of snow off to the side, or plow more?