1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Trudeau Landscape Co.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Jun 1, 2008.

1. joelbouch

joelbouch LawnSite Senior Member

ok guys heres my 08 dodge with my free xblade am never giving it up i love it alot better then the ordnary fisher then my fully loaded lightbar with more pics comming when i fix my cam

front.jpg

back.jpg

2. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

Yah the weather here sux too...leaves are frozen to the ground...hope it warms up like they say, not much left to do.
    Might be getting a 52" stander! Wished that the RH model came with the larger tires and horse power :( oh my dealer wants to sell me a jd, I was like no thanx lol

Get 17% of MSRP right now....probably even a better deal come january

3. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Haha another Peabody wacka. Did you just swap out the blade for an xblade? ya fix the camera.
    Thats why i didn't get the RH because the most HP is 19 and the foot platform and drive wheels are small. I don't adjust my hight either.

4. joelbouch

joelbouch LawnSite Senior Member

nope didnt swap about the blade for it came like that from the dealer thats how i got it free cause i bought the truck brand new but the plow wasnt on the list and they forgot to add the price to it peabody waca nope am orignally from oxford ma which is south of worcester i love the snow so you might see me around

5. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 LawnSite Senior Member

r u seroius thats awsome!!!!!!!!!

ya it was pritty cold today, we did 1 clean-up took about 2 1/2 HRS no big deal, but just trying to peg away, got a call to do anotther one also, and got 2 calls for tree work over the weekend, so looks like when we finish up the clean-ups itll be off to winter tree work.got about 1 1/2 weeks left, though tues looks to be rain, though i am already planning on prunning this huuuge property before we do the clean-up about 1/2 acre of pernnials so we can do that in the rain.....

6. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

You still doing a cleanup on thanksgiving day? I thought I saw you said that in an early post you put up. Good luck to ya.

7. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 LawnSite Senior Member

lol, ya its at a commercial prperty and there are no residential properties anywhere near it, and we can only do it when there are no cars there, so its a great time to do it, well be outa there by 9:30 proubly 8:30, if i could id work all day, i think its sopost to be 45

8. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

so use southern people wanna know when we can see some snow action pictures??????

9. RedMax Man

Good deal!
    Do you travel all over the state to plow? lol

10. RedMax Man

When all the cleanups are completed and snow equipment is ready for the snow to fly then you will see pics from the first storm or Nor'easter.

or you can scoot over to Plowsite...