1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Trudeau Landscape Co.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Jun 1, 2008.

1. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 LawnSite Senior Member

here r some

12.jpg

18.jpg

2006_0213plowing0017.jpg

2006_0213plowing0018.jpg

2. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 LawnSite Senior Member

those r from yesterday ..jk

last season and maybe before?

3. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Previewpayup:D

DSCF9346.jpg

4. joelbouch

joelbouch LawnSite Senior Member

5. RedMax Man

I plow only my area of Dracut and Lowell and Pelham (southern NH). I don't go far away at all. Farthest plowing account will be 20mins from where i'm based.

6. joelbouch

ya that about right what am doing but i wana pose a question to everyone.

your at an account and your on your ztr theres a tree brench hangs low and you hit you head everytime to mow under it do you just trimm it and go or do you charge the customer 100.00 dollars just to cut it and you can reach it from the ground and is 1/2" round

and ill have better pics with my truck and plow tormow going to pull it back out and flip the cutting edge over and change fluid

7. RedMax Man

I would first reccomend to a customer that the branch should be removed and why. I've done this and charged them. saying i cane prune these low hanging branches for such and such a price. or if its quick n easy just said to the customer mind if i cut down that brand and done it after approval since its not my property that i own. If the branches aren't to big ive just trimmed or cut them but its better to ask the customer first. They like the respect of property. Some trees would be damaged or look bad if you cut all the branches that come to close to your head.

If your gonna post more pics then click new thread otherwise your gona hafta pay a subscription fee here. LOL

8. joelbouch

what fee last time i checked it was free but if your going to start charging me then why arient we all friends here. but if you want a fee you can put it on my tab ive got going.

ok my question to you how many strobe/led lights you got on the ford bet i got more

9. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

Remember, it's all about money with him.

10. joelbouch

of cousre now i remember:rolleyes: