Trudeau Landscape Co.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Jun 1, 2008.

1. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

lol I've had a girl in class do an extra HW for me and gave her like $5.....

2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

I have done a few roofs before some with my dad and a few with my dad and neighbor at my camp(He roofs for a living). He is not a fun guy to work with, yells about everthing. everything is his way and he is never wrong. lol roofing is not the funniest thing especially in the summer heat

3. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Your a cheap prick lol. I was offering her $30 - $50.

4. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

Girls should be honored to do a guys homework, don't you think?

5. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

lol I was willing to go higher but she said ok....not my fault :hammerhead: anyway it was simple and only 6 one-two sentance questions..

in hs school kids would do homework for like $2 lmao!

6. RedMax Man

I'd rather work a whole day doing cleanups for free labor than do a roof. just brutal work unforgiving but we had a good team and got it done. Worked at a fast pace all day. 30square roof.

7. RedMax Man

Maybe but often means we are lazy or not very commited to the class and just using them.

8. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

I'm with you, roofing is aweful, I work for my neighbor a couple times every summer, it's not worth $10/hr. I don't know whats worse, tearing off, or taking the shingles off the truck when they come up on the roof. The last roof I did was probly my last, I worked for 4 hours, and my back could not take it anymore.

9. RedMax Man

I did a disection in biology lab in HS for a girl. basically disected 2 frogs at once LOL. she just took notes and barely got her fingers dirty. Totally worth it for me lol. and I'm still friends with her, we keep intouch.

10. RedMax Man

Only part that isn't torcher is cutting caps. well maybe cuz a girl was helpn me:laugh: Even if she wasn't its still the easiest part. Anyway this isn't roofsite.com. wonder if there is one. I'd never join no matter what LOL.