1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Trudeau Landscape Co.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Jun 1, 2008.

1. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

took down the trees on both corners of this house. they were the same size.

2. RedMax Man

Stander mowing. grass grows so fast and is always cut weekly. between fertilizing and rain or irrigation it has stayed fairly green.

3. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Looks good. I see in your sig that you got the 32 you were looking for.
  4. RedMax Man

yeah i can get better pics of it. the camera is in the truck and has more pics. paid $900 for it and hate it. has a 14hp the takes the front wheels off the ground. I'm just not good with pistols and my helper uses it mostly. it has a brand new tranny that was installed in june. gets the job done but not very user friendly imo.
  5. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Looks great as always, I took down a few trees this summer too, just a bit smaller than those
  6. lawn crafters

lawn crafters LawnSite Senior Member
    from RI

that must be a pain getting the 32 w/b off.
  7. TomberLawn

TomberLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey, how do you like that mower jack? I've been thinking about getting one. Lately, I've been backing the mower halfway off the trailer ramp and reaching up under it take the blades off. This works, but with the blades offset (middle blade farther forward), I have to move the mower to get the impact wrench under each spindle. I've seen two different styles of jacks, a big one and a little one. Is there much difference in them? Could the smaller one lift a zero turn, or is it mainly for walk behinds?
  8. ch973934

ch973934 LawnSite Member

As always Redmax, looks like you are doing well and everything looks good!
    Keep it up!

9. Impressions Landscaping

Impressions Landscaping LawnSite Member

Micah, you still owe me rent money for using my chainsaw to cut down those trees. Haha, just kidding around...to everyone else, I've seen this kids set up, it's very very impressive, all his equipment is kept extremley clean and well kept, and he has an impressive work ethic...unlike a lot of my friends that are around his age and older.
  10. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

As always, awesome work! The trailer looks nice and full, ready for battle! Sweet blade grinder too.