Trudeau Landscape Co.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Jun 1, 2008.

1. A-Land

A-Land LawnSite Senior Member

is the 14 a kawi or kohler? that must have the classic deck......... I hate the cut from those. the advantage deck is better and the velocity plus is a+ in my book...

2. BulldogPS

BulldogPS LawnSite Member

Yeah the big trailer moves, the roller on the rear door broke so it sat for a few weeks while parts were on order. That thing is a ***** to pull around being 20 ft but fits everything. I try to use the smaller trailer when I can to save on fuel. The Scag riders take up so much room with the baggers, some days we need multiple machines and they don't fit in the small trailer.

3. Impressions Landscaping

Impressions Landscaping LawnSite Member

I've seen his scag, never heard of a 14 horse being put on a 32" but if your into doign wheelies with a walk behind, thats the machine for you. Btw, you buy the TNT because after paying for that job im gonna be broke.

4. Impressions Landscaping

Impressions Landscaping LawnSite Member

Oh ya, your trailer is more comfortable to sit on than mine, thats why I chose to sit on it for a half hour today instead and watch you work instead of sitting on my own. *trucewhiteflag*

5. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Kawi, ya i think its the classic deck.
    I figured u were saving on fuel and what not. I havnt seen the new 08 Ford yet. but i have seen the dodge and other ford down at the shop before.
    I'll ask the guat if he can import some.
    Now you can atleast stand on your own.:weightlifter:

6. A-Land

A-Land LawnSite Senior Member

RedMax Man, did you get an amigo to help you out?

7. CGlandscaping

CGlandscaping LawnSite Member

Hey redmax do you have stripers on you euipment... I gotta get some pics of my get-up on here

8. BulldogPS

BulldogPS LawnSite Member

The 08 is a Hooklift and has two control levers right in the middle of the center seat, so only two of us can ride in it, comfortably. I don't want my guys climbing over the levers anyway, they're dumb and will break something. On this truck I did the right thing and had it custom built, the other F550 was sitting on a dealer's lot for months, He was begging me to take it of his hands. But I've had some ongoing problems with that truck since I bought it, Tranny noises, Burning oil smell, Brake controller failed, Dump body stuck in upright position, Hydraulic system leaked all over brand new Banks exhaust. One dealer I brought it to broke my bug deflector, and must have drove the truck into one of the feet on his pedestal lift and gouged my aluminum wheel. Hopefully I have better luck with this one. Heres a few pics.

100_0852.JPG

100_0851.JPG

100_0850.JPG

100_0854.JPG

9. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

That is a beautiful truck bulldog, very nicely lettered also!

10. TomberLawn

TomberLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Sweet truck!!! Do you put that thing in truck shows on the weekend? Any pics of the other trucks?