Trudeau Landscape Co.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Jun 1, 2008.

1. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

oh i see. the driver was outside standing on the cab step.
    The person infront of me who slowed down the traffic to stop was sitting in a parking lot across the street just watching us while someone got out of her car and walked inside. Felt like walkn over and asking her to appoligize at the very least:laugh:

2. joelbouch

joelbouch LawnSite Senior Member

lol
    was she good looking at least
    but i had my own encounter was at the end of the rd right next to the street all my lights on the rd was crappy comes flying over a hill and slamms the brakes on and goes sideways i was like o boy this is going to fun but she got it straight and didnt hit me thank god though

3. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Dang that sucks! I got a dent like that in my drivers side rear fender like 2 years ago. It was a bit lower I just pounded it out it wasn't to bad

4. uniquechev

uniquechev LawnSite Member

yaa that was me . I like the strobs you got going on . Where'd you get them done? I want to put them in my new one... Time to upgrade . how much they get you for rent on the garage space over there in dracut ? I'm starting to look around for space for next year .

5. The Elements Group

The Elements Group LawnSite Senior Member

Best wishes to you young man. How do you like that Wright? what problems if any have you have you had and how do they stripe?

6. The Elements Group

The Elements Group LawnSite Senior Member

Best wishes to you young man. How do you like that Wright? what problems if any have you have you had and how do they stripe? And by the way, a clean up lap around the edge would really help the appeareance of a finished lawn it also adds a nice manicured look. if you didnt know that already

7. tls22

tls22 LawnSite Senior Member

Hello Kind sir, i ask a few question on your thread at plowsite. If you can direct you attention there please, when you get a moment!

Thankyou

8. joelbouch

hes got a theard on plow site wow seeing how all his plowing pics are hear where i kept them off and made my own theard

o micah am calling you crash from now one

9. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

too far away couldn't see very well. A good lookn girl standing in the door way across the street at a bar was watching us. Tried to get her attn:laugh: was gona walk over and say hi while i was waiting for the cops:waving::hammerhead:
    Yes the roads were pretty shabby.
    ya mine wont pound out very easily.
    You do some accounts a couple streets over from my shop. seen your rig down there a few timesBlueLine Enterprises in Danvers MA did everything. I'll send u a PM bout commercial space.
    Thanks. I like the Stander alot. really don't have any complaints that are worth complaining about. They stripe well. plenty of pics in this thread. I done the lap around the edge before i'll have to give in a whirl in the spring.
    Yeah i'll get over there...
    Tim is getting me a "Keep back 100'" sign. :dancing:

10. joelbouch

ill get a this vechile makes frequent stops then