1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Trudeau Landscape Co.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Jun 1, 2008.

1. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Correct.
    Its not my problem though! I'm paying attention so i dont hit others yet i'm being hit from behind.:dizzy:
    Ok ive been rear-ended 3 times in this truck. 1st time was last winter. 2 outta those 3 times i had the warning lights on and it obviously didn't help much.
    haha yeah.
    maybe i will although its 2 main streets that i'm on almost everyday.
    you guys keep making me travel longer distances. I say we have a meet in NH for a change just to flip the coin and get some others in on the game so they don't have to figure in a Hotel too.

2. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

Micah get a 4th break light strip right under the tailgate.....they do help out.

3. joelbouch

joelbouch LawnSite Senior Member

they do or did what i do to my dodge add whelen serise 500 stop turn tail they strobe one you step on the brake i cant add the pic bc supposely i alardy did

4. joelbouch

ya travel for you travel for me but who went to dracut 3 times to help you

5. nnj18

lol your truck gets hit and all you thought about was a girl lol

6. joelbouch

hes a pimp:cool2::cool2:

7. nnj18

Yah I've noticed lol......btw Micah I could use some pointers, for some reason I can't keep more two girls at a time happy lol.....I've lost count with you already though.

8. joelbouch

ha i cant even find one so be thankfull fo rwhat you got

9. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Those are neat, I think reflective tape would look cool though sorta like what is on his dump insert

10. nnj18

lol its not like I'm dating both of them or even one of them....yet. lol micahs got like 1/2 dozen girls waiting.....I wanna know the secret lmfao!