Trudeau Landscape Co.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

How you been? I was looking back at some of my posts from last year and saw your leaf box. If I remember right you sold the box. What are you going to do for leaves this year?

2. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Well he doesn't seem to be an idiot and not know his own nationality so i could tell ya for sure. hes shorter then me. I'd say he is 5' 8"
    5.4L V8
    Your right
    Hanging in there, been good for the most part. Yes i sold the steal leaf box. Just gona make one out of wood and not so tall.

3. SNAPPER MAN

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

Ya I believe that he is guatamalan but he just doesnt look like it. Of course im mexican but I look like an average gringo lol.

4. RedMax Man

His brother is bout the same hight. maybe 5' 8"

5. SNAPPER MAN

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

Ha, thats kool. Like I said, it doesnt matter what color or race they are as long as they are a good worker.

6. M RASCOE&SONS

M RASCOE&SONS LawnSite Bronze Member

your work looks real nice ,keep it up and it will payoff big.i wanted to ask you about the dump insert and how you like it and also if you dont mind me askin why did you sell that steel leaf box?im putting a dump insert in my truck and want as much pros and cons if i can for fall clean up.

7. lil_cote_93

lil_cote_93 LawnSite Member
    from ON

I think you have one of the nicest set ups on this site. Clean simple, and effective.
    nice work

8. lil_cote_93

lil_cote_93 LawnSite Member
    from ON

interested in what mower you use the most?

9. RedMax Man

Exactly
    The dump insert is great and requires no extra labor for removing materials and debris if you can just "dump" it out. Only "con" imo would be that with the added weight of the dump insert you can't carry as much materials but its easier to load and unload the dump so i you still come out ahead. I sold the leaf box because it was to big and bulky and a chore to install and remove.
    Well thanks!
    Stander. hands down.

10. RedMax Man

I just noticed this lawn doesn't look to good in the pics. Gona check it when i cut again this week.

DSCF1446.jpg

DSCF1444.jpg

DSCF1447.jpg