Trudeau Landscape Co.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Jun 1, 2008.

1. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Thats a step in the right direction if i ever heard one. I'm gone replace mine with a Toro or Exmark in due time. it doesnt get used everyday yet so its not too big of an issue right now.

2. GreenDaze Landscaping

GreenDaze Landscaping LawnSite Member

Its a great mower but mostly use my exmark rider on most lawns.

3. oakhillslandscaping

oakhillslandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

where did you get the chocolate mulch i had someone request that and they didnt have it at the place i get my mulch

4. Impressions Landscaping

Impressions Landscaping LawnSite Member

Micah you should have told the story of the drunk spanish kid trying to hold my hand or the guy in the van that followed us around......gotta love downtown lowell at night....

5. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Is that water in the back-up light? I hate that I have some on my truck and one did the samething.:cry:

6. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

great stuff and work! So how many mowing accounts are you up to these days? I take it you mow full time?

7. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

I thought you were taking that chrome strip off your door. The vertical piece on the right side of your drivers door.

8. RedMax Man

Came From Almo's Nursery in Dracut, MA.
    Well, i didnt have any pics to prove it,lol. If i remember right that guy was squeazing both of our hands. he almost burst out in tears when he was talking to me and admitted more than once he was drunk. the guy in the van was sobor and just a friendly old fella trying to get free tips on landscape related things being friends. I saw him again the next day which kinda surprised us both and he was just as friendly askn all kinds of questions and being respectful. lol.
    Ya i only get water in that light and its at least the 3rd set of lights ive put on. gotta figure out away to stop it.
    Thanks! approx. 30 mowing accounts. not completely full time but i keep busy and do more then just mowing.

Who said i was. its there to protect the edge. Should I??

9. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Those magnets look awesome! Have you been advertising to get a job like that at the strip mall? I would like to get into a little more commercial work

10. RedMax Man

I know the owner of the plaza there and do the property maintenance at one of his houses. I do parking lot cleanup there every week. my buddy does on the snow plowing & removal in the winter.