Trudeau Landscape Co.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Jun 1, 2008.

1. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Ok thats neat. To bad you couldn't get the snow plowing contract!

2. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Actually the guy who is currently doing it i referred to the owner. He got it in the middle of winter and had one weekend to get ready because a storm was coming. the former co. couldn't handle it and several other companies had done it in previous years and did terrible work. its a huge place and alot of vehicles. wouldn't have been wise for me to take it at the time and i wasn't offered it but maybe i'll get a chance in the near future. not extremely interested though, its a ton of work and very tedious. many pedestrians and idiots. If my buddy needs help he can call me.

3. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

I see, it seemed smaller from the picture. Its best not to have to do places where there is alot of pedestrians:dizzy: especially with some idiots out here these days

4. RedMax Man

Yeah there are 8 stores and a gym. seems something is always open. Gym opens by 5am. and a Chinese restaurant and Pizza Hut are open till like 11pm. Seems like the parking lot is never empty. there is so much goin on that they hire 2 security officers in the morning of each week day for each side of the parking lot to make sure people aren't parking there and leaving the plaza as well as other issues.

As soon as it starts snowing they start plowing and don't quit or leave till its completely done. otherwise it will get over your head if you don't keep up.

5. Scag413

Scag413 LawnSite Bronze Member

Do you have a plow for your truck?

6. Scag413

Never mind....I saw it in your signature...im stupid

7. RedMax Man

Yeah it has a Fisher plow...

DSCF0149.jpg

8. Lakewlc

Lakewlc LawnSite Bronze Member

nice looking plow. did you put a front end kit on that truck because it looks like the 05 front end

9. Scag413

Man I love that truck!!!

10. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Trudeau -- You sure have nice equipment ... congratulations !!