Trudeau Landscape Co.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice Pics, i look forward to seeing more

2. Danielslawnservice

Danielslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

very nice (borat voice)

3. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Way to many people are hitting on my truck but thanks for the comment.
    No i didn't paint the sideboards recently or even this year. Where i dump it gets turned back into loam and then sold to the nursery where i buy my mulch, loam and plants.

Thanks. its a good combo
    Thanks kiddo ya i'll have plenty more.
    Always trying to improve, thanks for the support.
    O ya huge business here doing mulch.
    I'm working with the owner on possibly doing some lawn renovation there now. Nobody lives there and the house will be going on the market. I do the lawn mowing too.
    Yeah i sure have, guess you've been watching me.
    LOL

4. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

NIce Work!! everything looks Great!!

5. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Nice Equipment! Just curious though. I assume you bag your grass. I do the same, and have the same problem. Do you have to dump your clippings before you're able to do any mulch jobs? I keep all my clippings in my dump trailer. I get about 10 yards of clippings in 2 weeks. I buy most of my mulch by the pallet (bags) simply because its easier to handle, and unload. The only way i benefit with bulk mulch is when i do 10+ yards.. Otherwise it's not worth saving 50 or so bucks. Looks good, keep it up. I would invest in a dump trailer. Once you get one, you'll wonder how you ever got along without it. I love mine.

6. TwistedSister

TwistedSister LawnSite Member
    from Midwest

I think that your thinking of S man.

7. Bull

Bull LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

Nice looking rig and keep working smart and hard. By the way where did that raccoon get to?

8. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

No, Micah started out that way and he has grown into the professional company we see. Just search through his threads from back in the dizzay, some humble beginnings to what it is now.

9. i just remember that thread was one of the first ones i went through when i first joined lawnsite. Anyways it is still pretty damn impressive!

10. HoneyBabe

HoneyBabe LawnSite Member
    from 49274

Nice work on the properties, the trucks and equipment are clean and looking good.Looking forward to more pictures