Trudeau Landscape Co.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Jun 1, 2008.

1. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

all the other houses on that side of the street have that same tree in the same spot

2. lukemelo216

lukemelo216 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ...

ya the one on the left if you were walking up the sidewalk towards the front door. Its unique I guess, usually I see grass lining the entire sidewalk or none at all.

3. JShe8918

JShe8918 LawnSite Senior Member

What type of grass is that in the last picture there? It looks amazing everything does. keep up the great work.

EDIT... The pictures didn't show up... well then i will ask. What type of grass is that in the pictures where you are using a JRCO dethatcher and walker?

4. tls22

tls22 LawnSite Senior Member

You do very nice work......i can tell your a good business man. I saw ur post in J&J thread about being the boss....u have the knack for this my man...keep it up

5. CrystalCreek

CrystalCreek LawnSite Bronze Member

Love looking at your work. I is trully high quality. One thing, and this is only a pointer from someone who made a mistake. Be careful parking the walker on the lawn and taking a picture. I did this on one of my best lawns, stopped for a minute to snap the pic. The customer came out and started talking so I got involved with that. All that time the walker was idleing. I came back only three minutes and continued cutting. The next week there was a HUGH dry dead spot where the walker was. It gets very hot under the machine and will damage the lawn quickly.

Just trying to help one another out. I love your work and wouldnt want to see this happen....OK, I'm getting off my little soap box.:laugh::laugh:

6. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

haha yup. Wait till you see the next house we are doing. the tree is much different!
    ohh ok
    umm nothing out of the ordinary. kentucky blue and some rye.
    well thanks. tryn to stay on top of the game.
    glad you like the pics. I'll keep em coming. thanks for the comments and advice. I've noticed this walker heats up alot more then my old one. the lift handle on the catcher above the exhaust gets almost to hot to touch.

7. RedMax Man

My guy is a Pro at running the 32" Scag.

Looks good i think. single cut no catcher...

DSCF3891.jpg

DSCF3896.jpg

DSCF3898.jpg

DSCF3886.jpg

8. RedMax Man

Stander performance...

DSCF3857.jpg

DSCF3854.jpg

DSCF3851.jpg

DSCF3840.jpg

9. A-Land