Trudeau Landscape Co.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Jun 1, 2008.

1. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

this caught my attention at a clients home. Not good quality in my oppinion:nono:

DSCF3870.jpg

DSCF3868.jpg

2. Dixie Lawns

Dixie Lawns LawnSite Member

you have some really nice work!!

3. Craaaig

Craaaig LawnSite Member

craaaig from plowsite, met you, Tim, and Joel at the MB open house back in early spring

4. cat320

cat320 LawnSite Senior Member

may not be good but who knows what was going thru that customers minde when they did it ? price was it a freind of the family or freind of a friend that did it seams to be alot of those out there jack of all trades masters of none.

I agree looks like it was just thown together.

5. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good

6. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

hahaha that walkway looks like shiyat....

7. joelbouch

joelbouch LawnSite Senior Member

gama no way didnt show for work today hows he hard working and micah wish i had more time to stick around up there but i got my second sod job done and replaced the irragtion head and empty the dump counter 210 worth of blocks but i wana know whats the deal with the girl makes me wana move to dracut and work for you if i got to see her more but id lose the misstress so idk

8. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 LawnSite Senior Member

any of you guys work in mass today, we worked me and 2 other guys, i dont think people where very happy that we came but they wanted it done "this week" so we did it. Looks like its going to rain end of the week, should make cutting fun!

9. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Just to clarify I meant Micahs work looked good not the walkway

10. joelbouch

joelbouch LawnSite Senior Member

ya i worked some today tidy up a few lose ends and did a quick 230sqft sod job i was going give micah a hand but i fell behind i would post my sod pics but ls wont let me bc its gay