Trudeau Landscape Co.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Jun 1, 2008.

1. oakhillslandscaping

oakhillslandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

that guys rims and tires are worth more then the trailer and everything on it hahahhaah what a wacka

2. Craaaig

Craaaig LawnSite Member

lowballer trying to look like a high roller JMO

3. riverwalklandscaping

riverwalklandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

ugh.. I hate working near white fences..

4. joelbouch

joelbouch LawnSite Senior Member

well it finally rained and what did i get done today um 2 lawns wow what a day

5. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 LawnSite Senior Member

worked yesterday in the rain, wasnt so bad early then it got cold and workers starting crying, i told them to shut up and we worked till 5. today was ok little missty rain here and there but not to bad, should finish the rest of the lawns off friday then taking the weekend off! + we just booked a 25 yrd mulch edge and weed job for the week of the 15th in june ohhh yaaaaaaaaa! , and i though mulching was over!

6. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 LawnSite Senior Member

mowed all day in the rain, it was awsome, thank god for grundens!

going to work sat know though we had it off but just booked a job and only day i can fit it in is sat or a few weeks out so we are taking it. Sopose id rather drive around in the dump all day with the boys than sit at home all day doing nothing.

7. oakhillslandscaping

we just spread 16 yards of mulch today in the rain luckily i have dutch harbor rain coat and overalls however my employee forgot to bring his but by 2 in the afternoon he was dry

8. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

Micah do you double cut everything?? Are you charging more to double cut?

9. joelbouch

joelbouch LawnSite Senior Member

well yesterday we mowed all day thill 7pm
    today we mowed all day took 1hr lunch when it started to pour even though we were in a middle of a lawn when it started and guess what still didnt get alll my lawns done guess am working tormow ya me
    and rain gear i got a sweat jacket same one that there were on the boat northwestern from deadlest catch all i wear is that jacket

10. oakhillslandscaping

yeah thats the same rain gear i use its the best expensive as hell though