Trudeau Landscape Co.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Jun 1, 2008.

1. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

I paid 8k for mine. In april

2. ColliganLands

ColliganLands LawnSite Member

i paid around 7500 for mine 52/19 rh when i bought it this year. that price includes the sales taxes and a grass gobler. if you check out my thred here: http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=271257. all the pictures of stripes in there are done with the stander

3. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

thanks for the Birthday wishes and this thread is 1 YEAR OLD:clapping::hammerhead::dizzy:

Joel people laugh to keep from crying at your lame humor. haha. I'm fine everybody just crazy busy. It won't slow down so i gotta keep up!

4. oakhillslandscaping

oakhillslandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

good thing you got a good sub contractor to help out when you need it Thumbs Up

5. joelbouch

joelbouch LawnSite Senior Member

hey both of you i dont desvere to be run over by a buss at least some subcontractors are better then some i wont say names or companys but lets just say i got a leg up and after last night idc what it takes i need to swap my dodge for a ultitly body people dont know how to drive on the highway

6. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

greetings;

I've been extremely busy with no time to bounce around on here. So incase anyone is wondering all is well and safe just no slowing down. trying to keep up. got plenty of pics. and workn on some big jobs plus the usually maintenance.

Ground breaking tomorrow on a hardscape construction job and plantings in NH. largest so far and may be the biggest one this year.

7. joelbouch

quick get the golden shovel and break the ground

8. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

The industry must be picking back up, because this is my busiest year, my uncle is busy every day with his company. I had a couple calls for another job, I'm not complaining.

9. Craaaig

Craaaig LawnSite Member

Lets see some pics Micah

10. joelbouch

no you cant post pics till its done you wacka