1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Trudeau Landscape Co.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Jun 1, 2008.

1. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

I do bag grass sometimes but most of the time i don't or dump onsite. Yes i do dump any debris in the dump before i haul mulch or loam. Sometime i will get a dump trailer maybe but i need a second truck too if i want to use both. They are very handy thats for sure. Thanks!
    I'm trying. Ahh that was just one of the many figurines at that house. The one beside the base of that tree right.
    Thanks, To tell you the truth my rig is one of the better and more professional, well cared for fleets in my area. I hate to come across as always bragging but thats the truth. Many companys here don't have any real care about their image but for others its an important aspect of the company.

2. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Yup i started with nothing expect for the Honda 21" mower and worked my way yp.
    Haha thanks, here are a few old pics...
    They are from 2005 and 2006.
    It makes me laugh just looking at them:laugh: Those were the days...

BTW i still have that wagon and i keep the Billy Goat leaf loader on its so i can move it more easily.

DSCF3686.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

DSCF4292.jpg

3. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Well, you did have a lot better trimmers and blower than most people have when they start out. I had a Ryobi trimmer and a Craftsman blower!

4. Turtle Creek Lawn Care

Turtle Creek Lawn Care LawnSite Member

RedMax Man

In one of your pics. you made a new mulch bed around what looked to be a tree stump, what did you use for that? Brown Bed Edger? Also, I know this will probably sound stupid but... where do you get those small green trash cans from?

Thanks
    Ryan :)

5. Youngone07

Youngone07 LawnSite Member

that stander is a gift from god!!!!!!! How much did you have to fork over for that beauty?

6. mike33087

mike33087 LawnSite Member

looks good man, you've come along way. its nice to see other younger guys doing well

7. tls22

tls22 LawnSite Senior Member

Matchbox 20 said it best"Lets see how far we've come".....Nice stuff man...keep up the good work!:weightlifter:

8. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

All of you work looks really good! You should be an insperation to most of the young ones on here. Keep up the good work and keep the pictures coming, everyone loves the pictures!

9. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

Oh man---dont start on those green cans:dizzy: there is a thread on here that we must of talked about those green cans for days. I wanted one also and he told me Home Depot..took awhile to find them, but very well worth it. One on the best investments for me anyways. Ive got two. You will be surprised how much you will use them. THANKS AGAIN RedMax Man:clapping:

10. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Yea, they have them in Homedepot. They used to be 40.00 a few years ago, last year they were 45, and now their 49. I bag all my accounts and their a dream to use. I thought everyone used or had them.