Trudeau Landscape Co.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Jun 1, 2008.

1. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

yeah it is. and yes RJG was mowing near by too.

Once i get my Walker Professional striping and manicuring certificates then we'll race.

2. RedMax Man

Professional experienced and established landscape companies really should have to worry or be afraid of the little guys like "fly by nights" "hacks" and "lowballers". I see these types around often but i rarely come in contact with them.

The things that will grab a prospective customer and gain there business are the "visuals". for example: your work, work ethic. how you treat your current customers. how you communicate. price to work ratio. company image and advertising. and sometimes your impact on the community too.

3. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

haha I am not a sissy, I got it on my arms and fingers right now. I usually have it basically all summer long. I actually trim poision ivy for a guy down the street $$$$$, I have done cleanups like that one before and I dunno I just don't enjoy doing them and they are usually always a cheapo. So most of the time I turn them down theres plenty of other work imo

4. RedMax Man

one of my competitors next door. they are nice friendly guys.

DSCF5066.jpg

DSCF5070.jpg

DSCF5069.jpg

5. oakhillslandscaping

oakhillslandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

i just saw a group of greener's amigos yesterday in chelmsford and for the record i dont think they were legal hahaha the one driving looked like he was in a gang YIKES!!!!

6. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

Your license plate is crooked!

7. RedMax Man

i gotta put the bracket on to make it straight.

I should have had a certified professional put it on for me instead of me ziptieing it onto the mesh:hammerhead:

8. powerstroke man

powerstroke man LawnSite Member
    from MA

Hey trudeau, dont know if you got my message on your cell? sorry about that, just joined lawnsite, i"ll be starting a thread shortly, just wanted to let you know again your work and machines are great! keep going in MA !!!!!!

9. ColliganLands

ColliganLands LawnSite Member

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Raven386
    Your license plate is crooked!

Actually you are supposed to mount that plate under the trailer taillight so it can be illuminated at night..
    sorry i just got my trailer license plate mounters license

10. Clonts Landscaping

Clonts Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

You guys crack me up. Nice looking work Trudeau.