1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Trudeau Landscape Co.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Jun 1, 2008.

1. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

If you guys keep this up we are gonna need a liscense to post on here lol

2. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

Do you work for the state of michigan? thats what our state employees would suggest. To many licenses.

3. joelbouch

joelbouch LawnSite Senior Member

well theres one lic youll never get bc i wont give to anyone is a wacka lic bc im the king of wackas dont we all agree

4. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

No i had no messages.

thanks for the comments
    ohh wow arent you moving up:laugh:
    :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
    ya for the northshore area:laugh:

5. joelbouch

no didnt you get my fax i took over all of new england as the king of wackas

6. RedMax Man

I think this brazilian Bafoon general ray thinks hes still top got killn his f-250 everyday with the rear wheel saggn into the fenders because the truck is extremely overloaded so he drives around with his flashing lights. "clear the road because i'm an idiot". thinks its got the payload of an F-650 loaded over higher then the bed with aggrigates:hammerhead::dizzy:

7. joelbouch

roffl id do it in a f-150

8. RedMax Man

I saw his truck parked at the scale house at one of the quarries being weighed in. I'm shocked they let him leave the yard. must have had 2 or 3 yards of stone dust or something gray in a 6ft. bed F250. and the load wasnt tarped. rear bumper was inches off the ground. ask steve. he sees him around too. and remember acres edge didnt want to load the dumps higher then legal statistics this goofball goes way over board its scary and he stands out like a sore thumb. I bet hes got no certifications:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

9. joelbouch

get me a picture then ill give the dumbass cerfaction

10. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

i just read all 413 pages 4129 posts wow ur work rocks