Trudeau Landscape Co.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Jun 1, 2008.

1. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Decided recently to remove the 3 trees. Hadn't planned that before. Ya the beds should've been in I know that. But the irrigation could have been layed out properly too. What rolls down the hill?
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. RedMax Man

Dude your full of hot air. The hydroseeder could give a specific time they were cumin. When they come they come. I just couldn't beat em it was the first dry day of that week and was doing my own work. Where do u come up with this gobbly goop it sounds so foolish.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. RedMax Man

The hydroseeder could NOT give a specific time they were coming
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 LawnSite Senior Member

"well in my presonal and professnail opion"

lol thats funny, i love you guys reading this makes me happy.

5. oakhillslandscaping

oakhillslandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Thumbs Up

hahahahaha you kno i think there is a salon near me called professnail hair and nails. but im not sure hahahaha :drinkup:

oh and FYI no fighting at my bonfire you two or one of you is getting thrown in

6. RedMax Man

Your boring. You don't want live entertainment?
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. RedMax Man

Hahahahahahaha
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. joelbouch

joelbouch LawnSite Senior Member

umm no i type they way i want to type bc theres a meathod to my madness

9. joelbouch

well then you werent ready for it and bs they can give you a time frame but w/e thats why my work is and always will be better then yours im sorry but grow up and the system was laid out right mr. i know everything then why the **** didnt you install it o wait bc you dont know irragtion but your mr.perfect hmm sounds like you need to wake up and say i was right and your wrong just like how the hell a pgp head with a radi of 20-25ft fit into an area of 15 ft. well it wont there smartass but little old me is wrong and your god and your right well guess what your not god nor ever will be you dont take pride in your work

10. joelbouch

and one more last thought dont anyone step foot into my area and do work that requires a lic and you dont have you will be shut down and fined i will report you so if you know whats good dont step foot into my turf