1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Trudeau Landscape Co.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Jun 1, 2008.

Hey trudeau what type of backup lights are the ones you wired to your backup lights. I have been looking at them for my truck also but cant decide on a good rubber mounted light. thanks
  2. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Thats what i was thinking... who owns it? i don't know how good of friends you guys are, but i would never never never split a truck, especially 3 ways. Good luck with it. Lets hear some more details on it.
  3. Ben's Landscape

Ben's Landscape LawnSite Bronze Member

the lettering and pin striping came out good. Just wondering who did the pin striping because i may have someting done on my truck and im in RI so it wouldnt be far from me.
  4. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

I am the only one not buying the new truck BS?:laugh:

Anyways your truck is probably the only truck that gets nicer over time lol. I like the idea of one set of lights tied to the backup and another on a switch.
    Plowing Pictures Look Awesome. I wanted to ask you doe sthe "stay green" have a certain meaning to it?
  5. oakwdman

oakwdman LawnSite Bronze Member

lol all you guys are wayyy too gullible.
    I wonder what some of you guys would do with your time is micah didnt post on here anymore.
  6. jeffslawnservice

jeffslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

I'm not sure if I believe the whole new truck between three companies thing. But if it is true congratulations. And when he doesnt post Lawnsites rating drops big time but when this thread comes back to life the rating goes up. :laugh:
  7. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

just like to clarify that was directed towards the Ford....
  8. Wonchoba's Lawn Care

Wonchoba's Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Hey man, I just looked through some of your thread and your set up is amazing and so id your truck. I was wondering how much you paid for the lettering on your truck. Thanks
  9. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

the truck came out really nice!
  10. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

It's a pain in the butt to split a $500 ice shack with my buddies, I couldn't imagine a truck worth $60K+