Trudeau Landscape Co.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks for the info!

2. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Thanks,

I pay $300 for the year of unlimited amount or truck loads of dumping.

Got the cones from Notherntool.com

I see this guy around my area the uses 2 tiny soccer cones its kinda funny... i'd run 'em over before i saw them.

3. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Wow, 300 is a bargain and a half. I pay 160.00 to dump my dump trailer when its full, which is about every two weeks. Good Deal man.

4. Turtle Creek Lawn Care

Turtle Creek Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Hey guys

I searched on Home Depots wesite tonight and could not find those little green trash cans. Is there a certain name or anything liek that for them?

Thanks
    Ryan

5. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

I know its a killer deal. They even stack the piles and move the debris. They have all kinds of equipment and produce crushed stone and loam out of it. Its a private place but right in my area and easy to dump at.

6. SNAPPER MAN

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

Turtle Creek,
    I know you are looking for the trash cans but another good alternative that I do is I use 55 gallon reusable bags made of tarp material. They are perfect for everything because you can just pull the string to close them and then dump at the end of the day and the next day be able to use them again. I myself might get a couple of those trashcans for fall though.

7. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

I've used them back to clean up a beach after the winter, because all the junk washes up, I lifted the back, and it ripped, I must have had a faulty pack of bags.

8. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

It's really great to see somebody younger than me, if only a year, have such a great setup. I find it hard not to be envious, but I just got a later start than you and someday I'll be there. I'm glad you take care of your equipment, it really sets you apart. You obviously put a lot of time in your business and it shows. Keep up the good work!

9. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

What's even more of a killer deal? My dumping place. City maintained, and it is completely FREE! Open 24/7! That's rural Minnesota for ya-

10. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Hey, just curious: where did you learn all this? Do you have a family member to look up to, or did you pave your own way?