Trudeau Landscape Co.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Jun 1, 2008.

1. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Thats right. They're pretty decent sized and both require a skidsteer.

2. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

That had to make your day right there. Nothing wrong with using a skidsteer

3. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Good deal for ya man! Skids are fun to operate. I wish you luck on the jobs.

4. A-Land

A-Land LawnSite Senior Member

Haha more interesting? I think all your pics are great....... im just not sure how you have so much time to take them :laugh:

Those new signs will look sick

5. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Thats cool are you going to rent? what kind? o boy can't wait for pics! They are fun to operate. I have ran a new holland skid, and 2 mini excavators before that my dad rented, but none for a job/my business

Most of my landscape jobs are 5-800. The biggest $ job I did this year was just over 1200 and that was for plating trees in which the trees were a good amount of that

6. RedMax Man

Ya it did. now we gotta do the jobs. Never sold 2 jobs in one day this big.
    .gotta move alot of loam and other materials. one jobs requires 40 yards of new loam.
    I only take pictures of some of my work not every single lawn i cut or job i do. I have the camera in the truck and whenever i getta few mins i snap a few pics. Now i'm gona get more interesting with bigger jobs and fall cleanups maybe explore other things unrelated to landscaping lol.

The new signs are so sick they're practically dead or will have people dying when they see 'em.

7. RedMax Man

LOL i got you guys all excited. probably more then myself.

Bobcat

These are in the $3k range.

8. Impressions Landscaping

Impressions Landscaping LawnSite Member

Ohhh I'm excited to run the Bobcat...but seriously Micah...do me a favor and post up those pictures I made you take of that back yard that I so perfectly and flawlessly cut with my Cougar just so everyone here knows that my Cougar cuts better than your Wright:laugh:.

9. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Should be interesting? Impressions is your truck diesel?

10. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Now i'm gona get more interesting with bigger jobs and fall cleanups maybe explore other things unrelated to landscaping lol.

Sweet, good luck with those jobs man! Other things unrelated to landscaping? Maybe some hot girl your chasing??? lol