Trudeau Landscape Co.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

Wouldn't it of been cheaper to just seed the whole section?

2. dalmatianlandscaping

dalmatianlandscaping LawnSite Member

We always do. I take it you do not

3. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Yes will bring a Bobcat and another dump truck. the one pictured above^.

Using it on another job. He want black mulch next season. wasnt my mistake though. he desided he didn't like natural hemlock. I mow my pelham and tyngsboro lawns on fridays also. 5 pelham residential lawns. All of 'em are decent sized. least expensive is $60 per cut.

Do you know where Spaulding Hill Rd. is off Sherburn?

4. RedMax Man

No not everyone but its common. I know some guys that always do and some that never do.

I dnt always bag but this time of year i do or when the grass is outta control and grown to fast.
    Yes. I could have gotten him a good deal on hydroseeding if he could wait 5 more days since i'm doing a much larger job in the same neighborhood.

5. Scag413

Scag413 LawnSite Bronze Member

Nope sure dont. I know of one company within 20 miles that does thats it

6. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

whats the latest to plant seed in your area? around here, october 16 is the date to get seed planted by.

7. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Save that stuff for the offseason, my gf has been kinda mad at me lately since I haven't been spending a lot of time with her, but I promised that I would when mowing is done, but then I'm still gonna be playing football (we got a good chance to go far) and then I gotta clean up the mowers, that'll be around
    Dec. 10 or so when I'm all done with that, but then I have to start getting ready to move to a different shop on Jan. 1, so there really is no offseason! lol

8. dalmatianlandscaping

dalmatianlandscaping LawnSite Member

Yes I know spaulding hill Rd Some nice houses up there. I am not a big fan of the black mulch. We do Pelham, 1 of our dracut accounts, Hudson NH, and Litchfield on fridays everyone wants to be cut on a Friday

9. RedMax Man

Almost immaculate...

DSCF1669.jpg

DSCF1671.jpg

DSCF1682.jpg

DSCF1684.jpg

DSCF1676.jpg

10. RedMax Man

I do the nicest houses on Spaulding Hill. Don't mean to be a bigshot but ask anyone in the neighborhood its very nice. First on the right. The house i do on spaulding hill has black and i think it looks quite a bit nicer than many other houses because the house is stone not vinyl siding.

Trust me i get the same thing "can you do it on fridays so its not long and looks nice over the weekend".