Trudeau Landscape Co.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Jun 1, 2008.

1. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

i dont i see no reason to bag until now. because the leaves are falling.

2. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Same here but i'm doing a hydroseeding job on monday and another on tuesday. Pushing the limits but hopefully we'll be safe.
    There is no off-season. Come on you have time. Be more efficient or take her with you lol. Mine does the same thing "ahh i'm so busy, classes, workn blah blah" no excuses. You have a little free time. I'm in college work FT have an employee that works FT and i can make time and do a good job. I'm pretty easy going and patient though i think.

3. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Did you break out the loader on that leaf job or is it still too early for you guys?

4. RedMax Man

DSCF1690.jpg

5. RedMax Man

No we just blow and dump em in the woods. By the end of next week we'll most likely be set-up for Fall Cleanups.

6. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

There is no off-season. Come on you have time. Be more efficient or take her with you lol. Mine does the same thing "ahh i'm so busy, classes, workn blah blah" no excuses. You have a little free time. I'm in college work FT have an employee that works FT and i can make time and do a good job. I'm pretty easy going and patient though i think.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I know I have time, it just seems with my mowing, football, and school work there is no time. She has babysitting, volleyball, and school work. She should be done with volleyball soon, and lawn season is winding down quickly here, and not many fall clean-ups to do, it'll get better. I'm an easy-going guy too, and I just take everything one day at a time and try to have fun with it!

7. Self_Paid1

Self_Paid1 LawnSite Member

Hows many Yards of Mulch/ or material does the Ez dumper hold set up the way you got it Micah?

8. RedMax Man

Oh, I know I have time, it just seems with my mowing, football, and school work there is no time. She has babysitting, volleyball, and school work. She should be done with volleyball soon, and lawn season is winding down quickly here, and not many fall clean-ups to do, it'll get better. I'm an easy-going guy too, and I just take everything one day at a time and try to have fun with it![/QUOTE]

Volley ball thats cool. You outta Highschool or a senior or in college.

9. RedMax Man

3 - 4 yards if you want to be safe. over 4 is pushing the limits imo.

10. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Volley ball thats cool. You outta Highschool or a senior or in college.[/QUOTE]

We are both Seniors in H.S., class of '09!!!! Yeah, she's pretty good at volleyball