1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Trudeau Landscape Co.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Jun 1, 2008.

1. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

We are both Seniors in H.S., class of '09!!!! Yeah, she's pretty good at volleyball[/QUOTE]

Good for you.
  2. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Good for you.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I am in a way excited for H.S. to be over so I can really expand, but I'll miss football and my friends, and the gf doesn't know where she's going to college, I hope it's not to far away.
  3. slamjamrockinman

slamjamrockinman LawnSite Senior Member

Redmax, this is a little off topic but I was looking at your old thread and you had a pic of your toro walk behind. From the pics it looked like it cut pretty nice. I have the same mower and was wondering what blades you used? I am trying to get mine to cut a little nicer. Also, when you did clean-ups with it, did you mow over once, then suck up with the grass gobbler? When I use my gg, I have to go over twice, because there is still little pieces that seem to get blowed back out. Is there any solution to this? If there is any other guys that have or have owned a sfs deck, please chime in. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  4. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I noticed my Gravely tends to leave some leaves behind. Not sure why though
  5. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

lol ya man this thread is moving along fast!
  6. Impressions Landscaping

Impressions Landscaping LawnSite Member

I think everyone should make my stripes their desktop background...ooh and btw who's Little Wonder is that?? Looks like a nice machine to me....:laugh: P.S. sorry about my phone, it died on me tonight and I just got back in from dealing with the police since I hit a deer in the red truck tonight..ughhh....:hammerhead:
  7. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

dang that sucks, just go on youtube and watch some cars hitting deer, that always helps!
  8. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

I had regular high lift blades if i remember right. it also had the striping kit so that made a difference. in the fall i did double cut to pickup all the leaves.
    Some guy gave it to me it was in his garage. Is that gona effect your driving record? LOL
    how does that help.
  9. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Lets race....
  10. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Truck Ok? I hope so that would suck