Trudeau Landscape Co.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Jun 1, 2008.

1. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

I'll bring a tow strap and you two can have a tuga war during lunch:weightlifter:

2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Make sure someone video tapes this!

3. Impressions Landscaping

Impressions Landscaping LawnSite Member

Listen Tim, I hate to burst your bubble but your little 6.0 will blow to pieces trying to keep up with me on monday...you know those 6.5's are powerhouses...juussttt kidddiinnngggggg. Btw, for everyone thats concerned, my other trucks fine, just smashed the right corner of the truck, got the grill, part of the fender, bumper, lights, and radiator support.

4. RedMax Man

No road rage boys. at least my company name isnt on those trucks even though i got stopped in that chevy dump.

5. RedMax Man

This is the project we're attacking tomorrow...

DSCF1650.jpg

DSCF1652.jpg

DSCF1653.jpg

6. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

In Impressions truck? What the heck did you get stopped for? BTW got the cleanup finished today, I'll post more pictures in my thread

7. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

All new sod and landscape?

8. RedMax Man

Yes that dump truck.

I was driving down a subdivision dead end street and a guy playing with his kid in the street. flagged me down so i stopped and he came up to the truck and told me to slow down because it was a residential area and there are kids around. He said i was goin 25 - 30 mph. i slowed down when i was driving past em. but the truck looked scary coming back down the road i guess. He was cool though and didn't loose his temper. I appoligized.

9. RedMax Man

Actually its going to be topdressed with 20 yards of loam and hydroseeded. trim shrubs and trees. edge beds. install mulch. crush stone along the main street.

10. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Looks like a decent size project, I guess this is one of the big 2? I think lawn freak and me too thought you got stopped by the cops!