Trudeau Landscape Co.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Jun 1, 2008.

1. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Almost. another dump truck would have made it a little quicker.

2 1ton dump trucks
    2 pickups (including mine with the dump insert)
    6 guys
    Alot of tools and equipment.

2. lawn crafters

lawn crafters LawnSite Senior Member
    from RI

how did you get lucky and put the sign up

3. RedMax Man

Rental. and a nice one too.
    Yes it is and its privately owned and going to be farm land next year where corn and vegi's are gonna be planted.

4. RedMax Man

What are you talking about? I don't understand.

5. RedMax Man

Joey (Impressions landscaping) thinks just cuz i gotta dump insert in the bed it can be filling to the max with loam that we didn't use on the job...

I didn't drive with the trailer though and put more air in the Air-Lifts on the rear axle

:weightlifter::hammerhead::cool2:

DSCF1722.jpg

DSCF1723.jpg

DSCF1732.jpg

6. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Wow nice work, that was a pretty big job! Looks like you had plenty of help though. Those tires look funky on the bobcat. Did you get to run it at all?
    I have had my truck loaded pretty bad like that before, what did you use the loam for?

7. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

It must be to have a cab! thats strange for a rental to have a cab.. either way, nice work!

Those tires are basically run flats, I believe there foam filled, not totally sure tho... They say you can fill them with nails and they wont go flat..

8. lawn crafters

lawn crafters LawnSite Senior Member
    from RI

well you worked with 2 other landscape companies, and you put your sign up. how come it was yours and not mystic's or impressions. just curious

9. oakhillslandscaping

oakhillslandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

shoulda called me up i woulda let you borrow my NHls190 no charge....oh well nice work lot to cram in one day

10. Impressions Landscaping

Impressions Landscaping LawnSite Member

Micah, stop being a baby, its just a truck, it will survive...ps you never put a picture of my truck croaked with 4 1/2 tons of stone in the back of it....it makes yours look like its riding normal.....or maybe the picture of Tim's truck with about 5 yards of loam in the back..