True Green truck

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by CHARLES CUE, Dec 26, 2010.

1. Rayholio

Rayholio LawnSite Bronze Member

That was exactly my line of thinking..

I had origionally purchased a used '06 NPR diesel for 24k... then put 4k worth of spray equipment in it, $1000 worth of fabrication, and another $2000 in accesories like truck boxes, and fuel tanks... And why? Now, 4 years later, the box has holes corroded in it, and it's spray equiment has been gone thru almost every year..

I convinced myself that I wanted a 'newish' work truck. Foolish. It's overhead. The customers have NEVER commented on how new or nice my truck looks... so in my eyes.. I made a $20,000 mistake (more if you consider the insurance costs on a newer truck)

I have 3 of these trucks right now if anyone is interested. I can get the boxes too if you already have an international or NPR.

2. Dallas Turf

Dallas Turf LawnSite Member

3. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Dallas

Nice Truck and where else can you get a ready to spray truck for $ 10.000? You can't even get a decent 1/2 ton truck for $ 10,000.

Read my first post in this thread. I Paid $ 4,200 for a Isuzu TG/CL Truck but had $ 10,000 in it before I could spray the first Lawn.

My Isuzu fits my needs because my average Yard is only 4 K. These Internationals carry twice the water and can do twice the jobs each day where I am limited with the Isuzu.

4. HazellLawnCare

HazellLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Ric can you post pictures of the trucks you have available?

5. HazellLawnCare

Rayholio sorry could you post some pictures of the trucks you have available?

6. GaryBK

GaryBK LawnSite Senior Member
    from Canada

Rayholio, do you still have any TG trucks for sale?
    Thx
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care LawnSite Silver Member

It prolly has a lot of idle time (high hours). And from what I've gathered true green didn't take care of their trucks all that well.

8. WestGaPineStraw

WestGaPineStraw LawnSite Senior Member

I've got two complete Tg nprs, 03 and 04, excellent trucks. 500/100 tank, two pumps two hose reels and dry storage. 140k on each, 11500 hours on the motors, for what I have in them who cares. ROI has been 10 fold.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. HazellLawnCare

I would still be interested in one of these style trucks with the International chassis.

10. HazellLawnCare

Does anyone know where any of these trucks are available?