Trugreen Pricing ?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Hopper1124, Jan 16, 2003.

1. Can some one give me a web site address to NJ dept of AG? You have compatision this year.

Bobby and ANT both doing 8 apps, I am there.

2. My 6 steps does not include insect but 3000M would be $36 each visit. add insect for another $36 to 1 visit. $252 total. I said I can buy the small lawns but once you add on sq/ft prices like that will put you out of biz, no one will buy it.

Also why 2 insect apps?

3. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

im tellin u that app #2, 3, 4 are in the same bag. it contains a weed treatment, crabgrass treatment and fert. for a 3k lawn, this visit cost the customer $108. and what do u mean about the dept. of ag?

4. 1grnlwn

1grnlwn LawnSite Bronze Member

Does it cost $108 cause you can only apply between the hours of 5:00 and 9:00 am?

5. Easy dude.....

That's what I asked.

Whats the web site address, I am going to take the cert test and you have compatision now. I'm expanding to Jersy.

Hey Rodfather...............

What's a bag of this majic blend cost?

6. bobbygedd

from NJ

im finding that cinch bug and grub treatments should go down in june. for props that have a history of insect problems, if i treated only the june treatment, there is sometimes a problem in august and sept. the two treatments are not mandatory, but if they choose not to have them done, if an insect problem occurs its their problem, not mine.

7. bobbygedd

from NJ

5 and 9 am? what the heck r u talkin about?

8. So on step 1 do you charge for the fert seprate from the pre em?

On #8 do you charge for the lime seprate?

9. bobbygedd

from NJ

hope u r not one of my customers. step #1 is pre em with fert. i only charge this as one app. step # 2, 3, 4 are pre em, weed cont, and fert(all in the same bag) step #5 is grub/insect, it also contains fert so it is charged as 2 apps, being #5 and #6. step #7 is grub, step # 8 is winterizer and limecharged as only one app, cus lime is dirt cheap.

10. So why are you charging for 1 app 3 times?

I am asking like a customer, but you have me wondering also.