Trugreen truck guts!!!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by rywnygc, Mar 19, 2014.

1. rywnygc

rywnygc LawnSite Senior Member

I recently bought a retired trugreen truck. I am turning it into a wash rig.

I don't need the stuff that came with it. I will be removing everything in the next day or so from the truck.

I looked at the tank and I can not find any drill or cut holes. Everything appears to work. This will make a great spray rig for someone.

The control panel has two pressure gauges and a regulator. There are a ton of banjo plumbing pieces, valves, etc.

The tank has three sections. One is marked 180G, the middle is marked 340G and there is a sump section in the front corner.

The pump is a pto driven hydra cell D10 The pump works great. If you want the motor and shaft that runs the pump, it's yours. I will also take out the switch and wiring to the motor.

The only thing not for sale is the double stacked hose reels, I'm using those.

I am including a few pics and a video. If you want any other pics, please let me know.

I don't really know what to charge for all of this. I looked up the pump and saw what its worth. Basically I am going to start at $1,100 for everything. If my price is way off, please pm me to let me know. I am located a bit south of Buffalo, NY. zip code is 14069.
  2. rywnygc

Here are some pics.

3. vaacutabove

vaacutabove LawnSite Bronze Member

hydra cell's are expensive I'm pretty sure. should be a good deal for someone.
  4. rywnygc

Thanks vaacutabove.

I am taking offers and may be willing to part this out too.
  5. rywnygc

OK. looks like no interest. This is the last day. Tomorrow it gets ripped apart and put on ebay.

700 obo for the pump
    300 obo for the tank and plumbing
  6. abetterlawn

abetterlawn LawnSite Member
    from newyork

is it still
  7. rywnygc

As of right now it is. I did clean up the pump and put it on eBay, but I can remove the listing.
  8. JandBLawnCare

JandBLawnCare LawnSite Member

I may be interested in some of the parts. Valve panel , regulators and the stuff in the area you fill the tanks. Can I call you.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  9. rywnygc

Yes, go right on its way.