1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Try these website to have free advertisment!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by mowing4rlife, Dec 21, 2011.

1. mowing4rlife

mowing4rlife LawnSite Member

:clapping:Try Out these site to help you with free advertisment.:drinkup:

You can upload photo and copy and paste html code to craigslist.com

This site also allowes you to edit photo so they look better and add text.

This site is for businesses to post there business and can be link to facebook

This site you can upload photo and combined them with templates to create craigslist listings in Html format

You can create a free google website on google- just create an account,At the top right corner after you see your name scroll down to account settings click it, then click sites and create a site for your business...post your site on facebook.com , thumbtack.com , and on Craigslist.com

I just found this website to post my business the other day. Looking over it, the website look like thumbtack.com

Personally haven't tryed it but will create an account when i get a chance.

2. mowing4rlife

With use.com you can create photo+text listing just by picking a template of your liking and then just copy and paste the html code to craigslist editor.. BELOW IS A SAMPLE:

3. ringahding

ringahding LawnSite Senior Member

Or you can start writing articles related to your niche and publish them on the internet and get more traffic!

Try submitting a mere 500 word article

ezine articles

these are very high ranking article directories and guess who loves them...cmon you know...that's right GOOGLE!
  4. mowing4rlife

All advertisment will take some time to even give you one lead that eventually become an account. I have learned that continuing the advertisment i have mention in this thread will and can help any company on lawnsite get more lead. If doing this is free what are you really losing (5-10min to post an ad on the web)? I would say free money is waiting for someone to take advantage of it.