1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Trying to come up with schedules

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by ACutAboveKevin, Jan 5, 2007.

1. ACutAboveKevin

ACutAboveKevin LawnSite Member

Im in North Eastern Kansas and this year I want to extremely organized. In the past I have just done what needed to at the time. But it was kinda on the whim...I didnt like that method. This year I want to provide my customers with different packages to choose from which will have different levels of care. my question is...if anyone knows where I can find, or has a schedule that they used that worked well that included some or all of the following. Chemical application times, aeration times, seeding, verticutting, mowing, soil testing, spring and fall cleanup times, etc. any help would be much appreciated. Im wanting to get all this set up here pretty quick so I have more free time for advertising and such later on. Thanks a lot!
  2. Trinity Lawn Care  LLC

Trinity Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Do you have a Lesco near you? They usually have a schedule of some sort available. If not you can look up any major company like Scotts and they will have a schedule on their site. You can use something like that to make your own schedule.