1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Trying To Figure Some Prices

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by DSLND, Jul 21, 2006.

1. DSLND

DSLND LawnSite Bronze Member

Well ive realized that my prices are VERY Low. So im trying to get some ballpark price figures on services i offer.

REMINDER!!! These are just ballpark prices, property obstacles, land forms and other stuff will consider price

-Lawn Maintenance- (Mow-Trim-Edge-Blow)

1/4 Acre/Average $20.00
    1/2 Acre/Average $30.00
    3/4 Acre/Average $35.00
    1 Acre/Average $45.00

Then I was thinking as stated above $45.00/1 Acre, mayb like $40.00/Acre Above 1 Acre?

-Bush/Shrub Trimming-

$30.00/Hour & Mayb Like $5-7.00 Per Bag (We dont have a truck yet)

Storm Clean Up/Chainsaw Work

$40.00/Trailer Load Of Debris

How Do These Sound? I know some are proboably low some may be high.

Oh Yea Next Year Im Hoping To Get A Pressure Washer, I was thinking $0.13-$0.15 Cents/Sq Ft?

Aerating? Minimum $30.00?

Sorry For Long Post!

2. dlandscaping

dlandscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from mass

Aeration should at the very least be what a person would rent it + the cost to get it to their house. If they can rent it for 75 a day, figure 10 hassle to bring it to their house and then add in money because people are lazy. Make a 90 minimum, and then go up from there.
  3. DSLND

DSLND LawnSite Bronze Member

$90.00!!! That seems a little steep for a minimum, the place i would rent it from does like 8 hour days, so i dunno 60-75 to rent proboably. But i think mayb $55.00 for minimum but $90.00 Seems Steep. Thanks For The Reply! -Mitch-