trying to pic a name for my biz any help ???

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by stingray, Mar 23, 2008.

1. stingray

stingray LawnSite Member

hi im trying to pic a name bro my biz im thinking about shane's lawncare@snowplowing or S@M LAWN CARE AND SNOWPLOWING if any of u have any others that would be helpfull thx just whont to get it right the first time thx agen all

2. Rhett

Rhett LawnSite Bronze Member

S/M that might get you some interesting phone calls. I kind of like the simple names that as in Smith's Landscape and Snow Removal. If you really want to get an idea do a search there should be hundreds of entries about names.

3. stingray

stingray LawnSite Member

i wuz thinking the same thing about the s/m one lol ill try to search the net for names to thx

4. 2 clowns mowing

2 clowns mowing LawnSite Senior Member

have fun with it.come up with something fun like mine is 2 clowns mowing. we have fun with it and people remember who we are! how about impala the poor mans Cadillac. or cookie man mowing and do everything in blue color. hand out free cookies to everyone and people will remember you

5. stingray

stingray LawnSite Member

lololololol

6. Lawn-Sharks

Lawn-Sharks LawnSite Senior Member

Shane's Mo' Money Lawns Inc. "Cash or @ss nobody get mowed for free"

7. stingray

stingray LawnSite Member

lololololol thx

8. Turfrific

Turfrific LawnSite Member

Big Daddys

9. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

there is a guy around here with tht name! i laugh everytime i see it. Pick sumthin simple and easy to remember

10. stingray

stingray LawnSite Member

ok how about all season services
    one call takes care of it all ????what u guys think about that one