Trynex Zero Turn Attachments

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jfjcontracting, May 6, 2011.

1. jfjcontracting

jfjcontracting LawnSite Member

Just purchased the new Turfex Zero turn attachment for my 60" Exmark

I have used a lot of other products including Jrco and I know that this product is by far the best I have had. Install time was around 30 min. I am most impressed with the Fert. Spreader. This thing really does a great job and is easy to take off and put in the truck. We have put 3 pallets of Fertilizer through it and no issues what so ever. I like the adjustment on the spinner where you can move the blades where you can adjust the pattern. I have used many of Trynex products and this is for sure a winner. For the money you can not beat it. I have the rake, broom and fert spreader so far. We used the broom to get gravel out of the lawns from snow plowing and it works awesome. The power rake I used only a couple times but it did its job as well. Not damaging the lawn but taking out all of the dead left in the lawn.

For anyone on the fence about this . I recommend it.
  2. MJB

MJB LawnSite Silver Member
    from Wa

Wish they posted prices for the spreader and thatcher.
  3. rwaters

rwaters LawnSite Senior Member
    from Online

the sprayers list price starts at $799

Thatchers list price starts at $479

Not much margins for that type of equipment so not sure how low you will find them.
  4. MJB

MJB LawnSite Silver Member
    from Wa

Do you mean 799. for the spreader ? I need a new spreader that will spread organic fertilizer crumbles, with the prie of fertilizer jumping up $7 per bag doesn't leave a lot of room for any profit. But I serously need an easier way to fertilize than pushing a spreader all day long.
  5. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Is the mounting bar extra?
    I am also interested in the spreader and cost.Doyou order direct or is there a dealer network the website didn't show this.

Hey jfjcontracting, do you have a variable speed control on the spreader or is it just one speed?
    Last edited: May 7, 2011
  6. grass-scapes

grass-scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

Just cut the lawn once a month when its really really long and you won't need a "thatcher"