1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Frontier-Lawn, Dec 7, 2006.

1. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE LawnSite Bronze Member

We have one local,i have bought a few tools there.
  3. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

I spend a LOT of money there. I buy most all of my clothes there, along with a LOT of other supplies, tools and parts.
  4. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

I bought some tires for my Z's. They were the cheapest place I could buy from locally & they had them on the shelf.
  5. Willofalltrades

Willofalltrades LawnSite Bronze Member

Its nice to have around If I need a can of paint or a tube of grease. Nothing special.
  6. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I love that place. We have one about 10-15 minutes from us.
  7. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

Oh yeah. Best hardware store around and a lot more.
  8. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

10 to 15 minutes away, lol... My TSC is a mere 6 blocks from my house! It's great to have for nuts and bolts and if I need a belt of filter and I didn't know I was out of them. Ours dosn't always have what I need though. Spent a lot of dough there on trailer parts for sure. Fun to drop in there on a cold day and just browse around...
  9. nmez21

nmez21 LawnSite Senior Member

I think I've got you guys beat on this one. The side-door is 50ft away from where I keep my equipment:walking: . I buy quite a bit of stuff there including clothing, snow shovels, knives(They've got some great one's for $10), and just about any other little item that I usually can't get much place else. I enjoy shopping there, friendly staff.
  10. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

I don't know the details of sponsorship but, seems like TSC would be a good candidate for it.