TT install

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Toy2, May 5, 2005.

1. Toy2

Toy2 LawnSite Bronze Member

Here is how I installed my TT. Hope this helps some of you folks! Use the smaller screws or you will be sorry!! ;)

2. VnDrWLawnCare

VnDrWLawnCare LawnSite Member

Hey thanks alot for getting those pictures. Those are the same size screws i have only 1 1/2 inch. I have 3/8 plywood though so with a washer i should be fine. It just amazes me those little screws can hold up all the weight. I guess i have something to do this weekend then. Your trailer has thin walls, but was built on 16" centers?? Did you order it that way? I thought the lower quality pace trailers were built on 24" centers.
    So you have your racks spaced 32" apart? right?

Thanks again for the pictures.

3. Shadetree Ltd

Shadetree Ltd LawnSite Senior Member

Those look like the exact same screws and washers that I used to mount my trimmer traps.

4. Toy2

Toy2 LawnSite Bronze Member

The trailer is a Cargo Mate I picked up a local dealer here, the roof is a bit higher than stock, I guess someone ordered it and ran out of funds....the walls are thin, so far they have held up.....yes they are at 32, which works fine for all three tools, I keep the one I use the most at the top, the edger stays at the bottom...I use those screws on everything....I hit some majors bumps the door and nothing on the floor....good luck