TTHP striping roller

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by ple_1969, Apr 15, 2004.

1. ple_1969

ple_1969 LawnSite Member

Do you have a picture of a Turf Tracer HP with a 48” deck that has the striping roller attached? I was thinking of getting one but there is not a heck of a lot of clearance between the deck and the rear wheels. Curious to see what it looks like.

Thanks,
    Pete

2. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Heres a pic of the roller. It fits between the wheels.
    John

964-400.jpg

3. lawn perfection

lawn perfection LawnSite Senior Member

Hey John, I think I would much rather have the roller than the proslid. Where did you get the roller for the 48?

4. ple_1969

ple_1969 LawnSite Member

John,

Thanks, looks like the same size roller I had on my Lazer. Do you have a picture of it installed on your 48" metro? I would like to put it on my TTHP but I'm concerned on the clearance between the deck and wheels.

Pete

5. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

No on mower, It works great on the hydro!! But terry is more up on it then i am.
    John

6. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Guys,

Clearance isn't an issue. The roller mounts behind the deck and stripes the lawn between the stipe laid down by the drive tires.

One of the smart guys in engineering put this together for you guys. It gives a better idea of how the roller mounts. This is on a 36" two blade deck...................pretty cool huh

Thanks,

Terry

for_terry.jpg

7. Fareway Lawncare

Fareway Lawncare LawnSite Silver Member
    from Canada

Do you have to adjust the roller height every time you make a deck height adjust..how easy is that to do?

8. Teff's Lawn & Snow

Teff's Lawn & Snow LawnSite Member

Terry do they make the roller for a 36" metro gear driven?

9. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Teff,

Sorry. The Turf Striper will only fit the Turf Tracer HP, Turf Tracer walk behinds as well as all Lazer Z, CT, HP, XP, EPS.........and soon to be announced..............?

10. ckelly

ckelly LawnSite Member

What is the PN and going price for the stripe kit to fit a 36TTHP? Are there any replaceable wear items?