Tthp

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by exmark72, Aug 8, 2005.

1. exmark72

exmark72 LawnSite Member

i am looking to buy a new turf tracer hp 48"deck 19hp electric start. i was wondering what u guys are paying for them. i live in nj.

2. exmark72

exmark72 LawnSite Member

ne one please

3. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

I'm sure you will find plenty of info as well as prices of what others payed.

4. MTR

MTR LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

You looking at $ 5200-5600, slightly different between 48" & 52". It is eXmark hottest WB, the bulk of eXmark 's sale is from either Lazer hp or TTHP.
    Every dealer stocks TTHP.

5. exmark72

exmark72 LawnSite Member

thanks for info. also are the controls on the toro pistol grip mowers easy to use for instant forward and reverse.

6. MTR

from Florida

Toro's hydro walks, most of them pistol but their decks are still SFS old style which are notorious and inferior compared to trivantage of eXmark hydro walk. Once the new turbo force deck is on their new line of Toro walk ('06), then, they will be another hot cake in market.

7. i_plant_art

i_plant_art LawnSite Senior Member

dont buy a toro ... go exmark b/c of the ECS controls.............. we have all exmark walkbehinds SIMPLY because of the ease of operation of the ECS..... and of course b/c they are just kick grass mowers..............

8. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

The ECS is the best. Easier to control when on a sulky compared to pistols. eXmark is the best WB.

9. MTR

from Florida

Already? wait till you run ECS with twin hydro ...and that when the real kick comes in...and it is addictive, the metro is just a teaser... :sleeping:

10. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Thanks MTR, i wish i could have afforded one. I got to play with one at my dealer and it was great. But, ECS is deffinatly great! I can't wait till i need to get one. (TTHP !!!) I love my Metro though, it has saved me a lot of time!