Tuesday just got better!

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by SKYNYRD, May 10, 2011.

1. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

why?:confused: because skynyrd is postin pics that's why:cool2::cool2:

first up the deck underneath my walk behind, it was ff'd on 11/28 and put into winter storage on an open trailer under a tarp where it sat until last friday. 4 1/2 months later the ff is still there, there is no signs of rust and it was still so fresh on the muffler it smoked for a lil while. ah there's nothing like the smell of ff in the morning :) mowed a tall, thick, soaking wet lawn (in full ff uniform) without re-coating the deck first and you'll see the results in the next post

IMG_4645.JPG

IMG_4651.JPG

IMG_4652.JPG

IMG_4682.JPG

IMG_4683.JPG

2. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice testimonial with pics! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

3. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

ok here's the after shot of the lawn and how easy cleaning the clumpy wet grass off the deck was. yes that's right some grass stuck. ff can not totally prevent grass from sticking but it most def makes removal a million times easier. the grass wiped right off easier than a hot knife goes threw soft butter:weightlifter: the last 2 pics were taken sat then sun at a lawn we have for the first time this year. can anyone spot the major difference?;)

IMG_4705.JPG

IMG_4687.JPG

IMG_4703.JPG

IMG_4779.JPG

IMG_4799.JPG

4. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

I see a new piece of machinery. I like how you did that.

5. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

ok now i know that huskee is most def not a high quality machine. i'll get pics of the lawn posted eventually but, it's an old farm with too many rocks, trees and uneven terain lol. i have to find out how many acres but it is much too large to walk. we couldn't really afford the huskee so we def couldn't afford anything bigger or nicer especially since there's no guarantee we'll have the lawn again next year. the plan is to use both tractors for the major majority of the lawn:cool2:

IMG_4783.JPG

IMG_4792.JPG

IMG_4794.JPG

IMG_4812.JPG

IMG_4831.JPG

6. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

sprayed pretty much everything but the floorboards down:laugh: then parked a side by side comparison and finished it off with a bonus shot cause i have a feeling ppl wanna see what's under the cover:usflag::usflag:

IMG_4842.JPG

IMG_4861.JPG

IMG_4865.JPG

IMG_4882.JPG

Last edited: May 10, 2011
  7. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

i try my best:cool2:

aint it just amazing what a lil ff can do;) makes an old machine look like new overnight:laugh::laugh:

8. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

You the man Skynyrd!:weightlifter:

9. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

thanks bill!:drinkup:

look at what i found while cleaning up the quick yesterday. more flaking powder coat and more rust underneath it. the machine was bought in 09, has been rained on while we were out with it but never left out in the rain. and this happens. unreal... just another example of why i despise powder coating and now one more thing to add to the list of things to be done:dizzy:

IMG_4866.JPG

IMG_4887.JPG

10. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

here we have the underneath of the belt cover on the quick. now i can't find a picture from last year so i'm not really sure if it was coated last year or if the last time i coated it was august of 09 (that pic is posted i'm just too lazy to find it lol) either way that's a dry paper towel i'm using to effortlessy wipe the dirt and grime off leaving behind streaks of ff that's still providing powerful protection:weightlifter::weightlifter: we also have some more flaking powder coat:realmad:

IMG_4893.JPG

IMG_4896.JPG

IMG_4901.JPG

IMG_4905.JPG

flaking.jpg