"Tuff Stuff" thanks Hustler!

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by captken, Jul 27, 2003.

1. captken

captken LawnSite Bronze Member

My Hustler Z, has performed flawlessly during this past week. Always producing when asked to do a job. Using the trailer hitch, pulling a small lawn trailer, it is being used to shuttle storm debris [cutup logs] from my customers back yards to the curb.
    It is being used to pull cut branches [with a slip chain] out to the curb, in turn saving us valuable man hours.
    It is used to ferry gear in the trailer, [blowers, chainsaws, water cooler, axes, etc. plus some tired employees at the end of the day.]
    Currently, I am only servicing my customers that were affected by this past weeks windstorm, here in Memphis Tn. There is yard cleanup aplenty here.

I use my Hustler Z, with the Qwickchute open, turning double gator blades, to blow small debris from the yard to the curb, saves many man hours.
    I run with the Qwickchute in the closed position, mulching, for the final cut, this produces a beautiful finish to my lawns.

The customers are grateful we got the job done, restoring their lawns to pre-storm conditions. You can see customer satisfaction on their faces [in great big smiles]

My Hustler Z has, so far, has never let me down.
    It has proved to be a mult-purpose machine.

I still have a lot of work to do before normal mowing operations resume.

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Good to hear your mower is helping out in the situation you are in.
    I know the guys in that area are going crazy......I wish the best of luck in this time of need for you.

Pj

3. captken

captken LawnSite Bronze Member

I just hope I don't void my warranty!