1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Tuggle Landscaping

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by tugglelandscaping86, Jan 18, 2010.

1. tugglelandscaping86

tugglelandscaping86 LawnSite Member

Hey im brandon tuggle and i have been doing lawn care and landscaping for a few years. i started cutting grass when i was 16 and when i graduated went to a few colleges, where i finally ended up at a great horticulture school in south georgia where im from. i graduated with a landscape design degree and started my own company. it is a slow process but every year i hope to grow more and more. i have currently attending a local college to get a degree in industrail systems to work at MillerCoors. i love landscaping and its my passion. i am still learning how to do things, like irrigation and pavers. i contract some things out. i hope 2010 is a great year for everyone.
  2. JandJLawncare

JandJLawncare LawnSite Member

Best wishs to you also in 2010 , may you continue to learn and prosper !

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Welcome to Lawnsite! I look forward to talking with you...
  4. BearWise Landscapers

BearWise Landscapers LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome to the website, Brandon!
  5. JFGauvreau

JFGauvreau LawnSite Bronze Member

Welcome to lawn site! ... school is always important!
  6. tugglelandscaping86

tugglelandscaping86 LawnSite Member

thanks guys, feel free to talk to me about anything, or ask me anything, and best wishes to yall in 2010.
  7. g21

g21 LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Brandon,
    Let me know if you need help with anything.