Tulsa Area

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by toddcl, Apr 11, 2008.

1. toddcl

toddcl LawnSite Member

I am out of Sand Springs.

2. Bradleytgy

Bradleytgy LawnSite Member

I do most of my work in Broken Arrow and Tulsa.

3. yardtamer

yardtamer LawnSite Member

Hey fella's I'm based out of Broken Arrow, Check out my website www.yardtamers.com I'm looking for about 20 more accounts.. if you can send anything my way .. If I can help you out in anyway let me know.

4. Bradleytgy

Bradleytgy LawnSite Member

If anyone has any extra work in the Tulsa, Broken Arrow area let me know.

5. toddcl

toddcl LawnSite Member

If anyone can get me some in sand springs area that would be greatly appreciated and if i know of any people that need any help in tulsa or broken arrow i can help. just give me an email address and name and phone number.

6. quadmxpunk13

quadmxpunk13 LawnSite Member

i do south tulsa, BA and jenks. i'm always looking for new work, and i always have some i dont want to refer to others.

7. mitw44

mitw44 LawnSite Member

I am a part-time LCO who works in Tulsa but lives about 40 miles away. For years I have maintained several accounts near where I work in Tulsa, and have mowed them after work. My business is growing in my home town and with the price of gas, if I have to come back to Tulsa on Saturday to finish my lawns in Tulsa, it is a real time and profit killer.

The 5 accounts are biweekly and are in the midtown area. Three of them have back gates that need a 21". A fourth is a small yard that really only needs a 21". The front yards of the 3 and all of the 5th can be mowed with a 32-34" walk behind.

I really would like to put these people into some good hands - not just tell them I am dropping them in the middle of the season. If I could find a committed LCO who could take these on, I would feel much better about letting go of these accounts.

:usflag:

If anyone is interested let me know.

8. yardtamer

yardtamer LawnSite Member

I would like to have a few more accounts... so if you have some that you want to be taken care of well...send them my way..I treat each property like it is the only one I have..Have lots of references if you need them..Go to my website: yardtamers.com and you'll find some background on me... my number is there also.give me a call..

9. mitw44

mitw44 LawnSite Member

That sounds good. I want to hand them off to someone who has been in the business awhile and plans on staying in it for the long haul. I like your website. I will call you in the next day or two.